Saturday, October 12, 2013

Urban Decay's Maui Wowie & Mushroom Review

A week or so ago I went to Sephora and swatched the whole display of Urban Decay single shadows. Although I wanted every single one of them, I permitted myself to only get a few. The two I decided to get were Maui Wowie and Mushroom.





Single eyeshadows cost $18 a piece which I guess you can say is a tad pricey but I had a Sephora giftcard so I couldn't talk myself out of getting them! 

Maui Wowie is an antique gold with a metallic finish and splattered with chunky bits of antique gold glitter. The glitter can be pretty messy so I suggest doing your eyes first if you use this shadow.

Mushroom is a grey-brown. It's a very intense taupe!



If you have never tried Urban Decay eyeshadows, you really are in for a treat! They are some of the most pigmented eyeshadows I've ever tried! Some of their eyeshadows are better than others but everyone has their own preference when it comes to eyeshadows anyways! As long as I love the color, I don't mind the fallout- I can easily fix that! Next on my list is to get the Vice 2 palette from Urban Decay which looks absolutely gorgeous!

Have you tried Urban Decay eyeshadows? What are your favorite colors?

Disclaimer: All reviews are my own honest thoughts and are not influenced in any way. I am not affiliated or linked to any of the brands mentioned in this blog. This product was purchased by me with my own money.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Those colors look great! I went crazy with their Friends & Family 20% off deal and bought the Naked and Glinda palettes! I can't wait to give them a try! I already have the Ammo palette and love the pigmentation of their shadows! They're worth the price IMO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are gorgeous! Lucky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mushroom. I love a good taupe as a base color....Both Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, and I like your swatches! I love Urban Decay so much! My favorite shade is Half Baked. I also really like the Deluxe Shadow box which I've just reviewed!

    ReplyDelete