Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question: Brights or Neutrals?

Photobucket

Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

On a daily basis, do you favor bright colors or neutrals?

I'm am a neutrals girl all the way! Bright colors aren't something I do hardly ever because I don't think the colors are flattering on me. The "brightest" I've gotten with a color is a bright blue on my lower lash line or a lighter purple shadow. I love sticking to the neutrals and using lots of glitter!! Glitter makes everything better! 


Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!

Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog

Brittney from BellBelleBella

Christine from Simply Stine

Dawn from Ritual Beauty

Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes

Emma from Manicurity

Harri from TrailerHood Chic

Mandy from MandysSecrets

Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty

Quinn from Mama Fashionista

If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love adding a pop of color to my lower lash line too! And you are absolutely right; glitter makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be a rule for living, glitter makes everything better!! I couldn't agree with you more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree, Glitter makes everything better and prettier!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought of that glitter can add the pop instead of color. And who doesn't love glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Kind of wish we were still living back in Atlanta! Seems like you have a great base of bbloggers there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glitter is such a great way to change your eye look without going too crazy.

    ReplyDelete