Favorite thing about Autumn?
- My absolute favorite thing about this time of year is the change in weather.. the breeze, changing colors of the leaves and cool nights are the best!! My birthday is a few days before Halloween so I'm a fall baby by heart which probably explains my love for this time of year! I also LOVE the fall fashion and all the holidays that come with the changing of the season!
- I really enjoy drinking hot apple cider and hot chocolate. I'm not a hot tea or coffee drinker so I stick to the easy drinks! :)
Favorite scent or candle?
- I love the Autumn candle that I get from Bath and Body Works! I haven't gone back this year to stock up on my fall candles yet but I'm sure I will have a few new favorites very soon!! Another scent I love is pumpkin.. pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, pumpkin cupcakes.. pumpkin ANYTHING!
- I'm still new to this lipstick thing. The darker colors scare me a bit. I feel really weird wearing color but I'm trying to get used to it! Right now, I'm just trying to get myself comfortable with the idea of wearing darker lips! I do enjoy wearing stains at the moment because they last a long time and you don't have to worry about them going away.
Go to moisturizer?
- I don't have a specific one I use on a daily basis.. I just use any thick moisturizer I have on hand because my skin gets more dry during these months.
Favorite go to color for the eyes?
- I really enjoy using neutral colors: golds, warm browns, creams. I also like to do a smokey eye every once in a while!
Favorite music to listen to?
- I listen to all types of music.. my weakness lately is dubstep and songs I used to listen to in high school.
Favorite outfit to wear?
- I enjoy wearing leggings or jeans and an oversized sweater. Super comfy clothes for me!! :)
Favorite Autumn treat?
- Pumpkin anything!
Favorite place to be?
- At home cuddled up on the couch with my buns and baby boy! When the weather gets cooler, I love being snuggled up and staying warm.
That's it for the questions! I tag all of you to do this tag!! :) Comment below with a link to your post and I will check it out!