Monday, May 14, 2012

EOS Lip Balm Review

Today I am going to do a review on EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balm. I purchased my first one about 5 months ago and I immediately fell in love. I have always tended to have dry lips but ever since I bought this lip balm, I haven't had this problem. They smell unbelievably good!! I have 3 of the 6 flavors - honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit and strawberry sorbet. The other 3 flavors are lemon drop spf 15, medicated tangerine and sweet mint. I will be buying the other 3 very soon!

Bottom Line: If you have an issue with dry and/or cracked lips, I would definitely recommend buying this lip balm. They cost $3.29 a piece so it's definitely not expensive. Another plus is that they are 95% organic and 100% natural.

Below is a link to the EOS website:

You can also find EOS products at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS.

From left to right - Summer Fruit, Strawberry Sorbet, Honeysuckle Honeydew


No comments:

Post a Comment