Friday, May 11, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review

Today I'm doing a review on the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Let me just say that I am in love with this palette! The greatest thing about it is its versatility to be used during the day and at night. With 12 different shades of neutral colors, it makes it very easy to create different looks.

The palette came with a Good Karma Shadow Brush and a mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion (the old packaging). The palette includes the following shadows: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, and Gunmetal. My hands-down favorite shades are Virgin, Sin, Naked and Sidecar (as you can probably tell from the pictures below). The colors are all pigmented which is a plus!

Bottom Line: If you love neutrals like me, I would recommend investing in this palette. It's a bit pricey but when you break down the cost of everything, you are getting 12 gorgeous shadows, a Good Karma Shadow Brush and a mini Eyeshadow Primer Potion all for $50. I definitely think it is worth the money! A little bit of shadow goes a long way. I have had my palette for 6 months now and I still have a lot of product left. Another plus is that there is a mix of shimmers and mattes, so you can play with texture as well as color.

Below is a link to the Naked Palette at Sephora:



No comments:

Post a Comment