Monday, May 14, 2012

bareMinerals Review

Today I'm doing a review on bareMinerals. This was the first makeup brand I ever used (and I used it for YEARS). The first time I ever walked into a bareMinerals store, I was obsessed. The vast amount of makeup and colors was incredible! I will be talking about some of the things I have: foundation, mineral veil and eye shadows. 

Foundation:
The two main shades I use are Fairly Light (in the winter) and Medium Beige (during the summer). It has SPF 15 which is always a plus! Fairly Light is meant for porcelain-to-light skin with neutral undertones. Medium Beige is meant for medium skin with neutral undertones. BareMinerals has 20 different shades of the Original SPF 15 Foundation. Each foundation costs $27 so it is a little pricey for foundation but I definitely think it is one of the best ones out there!

Mineral Veil: 
I have always used mineral veil on top of my foundation. It is supposed to reduce lines, absorb oils and soften your complexion. It costs $20 but I think it's worth it! It gives you a flawless look which everyone aims for.

Eye Shadows:
I have had a lot of bareMinerals eye shadows but of course they eventually run out. The ones I have right now are: peach puff, water lily, reveal, hyacinth, black ice, cultured pearl and queen phyllis. They have matte, shimmer and sheen eye shadows so there is a wide variety (hundreds of colors) for everyone. Each eyeshadow costs $14 so again, it's kind of pricey. It's well worth the money!

Here is a link to bareMinerals website:
www.bareescentuals.com


No comments:

Post a Comment