Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ipsy Bag: November 2013

It's that time of month.. meaning my Ipsy bag review! The theme this month is "Glam It Up". I must say I haven't always been a fan of the bags the products come in but this month is different! This bag is super cute!! I really like the gold color and texture, especially for this time of year! 




 Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Champagne - $13

 Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched - $18



Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample in Aphrodite



Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn - $14


em Creamy Color Lipstick in Nude Lace - $16.50



Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in Topaz - $14



I love everything I received this month! The only thing I can say I won't use near as much as the others is the bh cosmetics eyeshadow sample. I've never been one to wear that type of eyeshadow color so I'm not sure what I will be doing with it just yet. What's great about this month's bag is we received 6 items instead of 5! 

For those of you that don't know about IPSY, it is a monthly makeup subscription service. Each month you will receive a bag filled with 4-5 deluxe samples or full sized products. If you would like to join ipsy, you can do so by using my referral linkWhat's great about this service is that you can skip a month if you don't have the money or just don't want the bag for some reason that month. No penalty whatsoever! As you can see from the products I received in this bag, it's a great bag for only $10! 

There is usually a waiting list for this high demand subscription service but you shouldn't have to wait too long before getting in on the goodies! I was on the list for maybe 2 weeks and I'm so glad I waited! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! :)

*Disclosure regarding my ipsy referral link: If 2 people sign up through me, I get one free product in a future ipsy bag. (That goes for anyone who is an active member of ipsy or a current waitlister. You only get 1 free product per month meaning that if you have 3 people sign up in the month of August, only 2 of them will count. This process starts over the first of every month.)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw I actually love that BH Cosmetics eyeshadow color! I think it's a shade that's super appropriate for the fall/winter. I'd try it out on a day you know you won't be going anywhere. That way you'll feel more comfortable with it!

    ReplyDelete