Sunday, September 29, 2013

Autumn Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Neya from Neya V Beauty Talk to do the Autumn tag! Fall is my favorite season so I'm really excited to be doing this tag! :)


Favorite thing about Autumn?

  • My absolute favorite thing about this time of year is the change in weather.. the breeze, changing colors of the leaves and cool nights are the best!! My birthday is a few days before Halloween so I'm a fall baby by heart which probably explains my love for this time of year! I also LOVE the fall fashion and all the holidays that come with the changing of the season!

Favorite drink?
  • I really enjoy drinking hot apple cider and hot chocolate. I'm not a hot tea or coffee drinker so I stick to the easy drinks! :)

Favorite scent or candle?
  • I love the Autumn candle that I get from Bath and Body Works! I haven't gone back this year to stock up on my fall candles yet but I'm sure I will have a few new favorites very soon!! Another scent I love is pumpkin.. pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, pumpkin cupcakes.. pumpkin ANYTHING! 

Best lipstick?
  • I'm still new to this lipstick thing. The darker colors scare me a bit. I feel really weird wearing color but I'm trying to get used to it! Right now, I'm just trying to get myself comfortable with the idea of wearing darker lips! I do enjoy wearing stains at the moment because they last a long time and you don't have to worry about them going away.

Go to moisturizer?
  • I don't have a specific one I use on a daily basis.. I just use any thick moisturizer I have on hand because my skin gets more dry during these months. 

Favorite go to color for the eyes?
  • I really enjoy using neutral colors: golds, warm browns, creams. I also like to do a smokey eye every once in a while! 

Favorite music to listen to?
  • I listen to all types of music.. my weakness lately is dubstep and songs I used to listen to in high school.

Favorite outfit to wear?
  • I enjoy wearing leggings or jeans and an oversized sweater. Super comfy clothes for me!! :)

Favorite Autumn treat?
  • Pumpkin anything! 

Favorite place to be?
  • At home cuddled up on the couch with my buns and baby boy! When the weather gets cooler, I love being snuggled up and staying warm.

That's it for the questions! I tag all of you to do this tag!! :) Comment below with a link to your post and I will check it out!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. We love over sized comfy sweaters too. And cuddling on cold days of course! Love your new background by the way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you loves! I'm loving y'alls new background as well! ;)

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more!! Love everything about Autumn/Fall!
    http://www.simplystine.com/autumn-tag/

    ReplyDelete