Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


Hi loves! I was nominated by the beautiful Gabrielle, or Gaborillaa, for the Versatile Blogger Award. This award is given to you by your fellow bloggers for having quality material such as good quality photos and uniqueness of subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special into your life!
The rules for this award are as follows:
  • Display the Award Certificate on your blog. 
  • Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you. 
  • Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. 
  • Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. 
  • Post 7 interesting things about yourself. 

I nominate the following bloggers:


Interesting facts about me:
  1. I like to wear flip flops year around.. even when its 30 degrees outside! I'm trying to get better about it though!! 
  2. I don't wear makeup but maybe 3-4 days a week depending on what I have to do that day!
  3. I'm a huge people person but the second you put me in a room full of people and expect me to make a speech, I can't do it!
  4. I love everything beauty EXCEPT nail polish! I'm super bad at painting my own nails -_- Some days I will be "in the mood" to try painting my nails and once I get the first hand done, I realize why I hate it so much!
  5. I'm not huge into the fashion trends but I find styles on pinterest that I love all the time- too bad I'd rather wear sweatpants and a tshirt than look cute!!
  6. I've never been very creative and that's something I would love to be! 
  7. Just like most girls have cravings for sweet things like chocolate, I have cravings for makeup! When I get that "craving", I want to immediately go out and buy more makeup!!
That's everything! I just want to take a second to thank Gabrielle for nominating me for this award! You are so sweet and it means a lot to me that you enjoy reading my blogs! :) For anyone I nominated, I would love for you to comment back here once you write your post on your award! I would love to see your 7 interesting facts!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment