Thursday, August 29, 2013

Update: School and Blogging Time

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to update you all about my upcoming plans. As most of you know, I am in school for nursing so it takes up a lot of my time. I am currently taking my LAST two classes before I can apply to the nursing program.. hallelujah!! One of which is microbiology (kill me now!!) and it is a very complicated subject. It takes a lot more studying and attention than all my other classes did.

I absolutely love interacting with you all and sharing my love of all things beauty with you but I want you all to understand that school is my top priority at this point in time. Nursing has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember. I will still be around so keep the requests and comments coming and feel free to email me at kaitlinbarros@gmail.com or talk to me through my facebook page: Blushing Beauty

I have been brainstorming on ways to get some posts up for you guys throughout the weeks and I've decided I will probably be posting a new blog every Monday and Friday (don't hold me to it just yet!) I need to make sure it will work with everything I have going on and then I will finalize it in an upcoming post!

I will talk to you all soon ladies! Expect a new beauty post tomorrow! :)

**Don't forget to follow me on all of my social media! It's all posted on the top right corner!