Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Macadamia Deep Repair Mask Review

I have heard so much about this product but haven't ever had the chance to try it out. When I was speaking to someone from Flat Iron Experts, I was asking them what would help repair my dry, brittle hair (with changing of the weather) and they graciously sent this to me to try. Let me just say that this stuff is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! There aren't words to describe how much I love this product. 


Their website says that it "is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits."

I followed the directions on their website (and the back of the container) when applying the product. It says: "After shampooing and towel drying the hair, dispense a small amount in the palm of the hand. Rub your palms together and apply evenly to damp hair. Comb through for even distribution. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes to penetrate the cuticles of the hair. No heat is required for processing. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Style as desired. The Deep Repair Hair Masque is an intense, revitalizing hair treatment and should not be used more than twice a week for best results."

This stuff smells and feels amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with dry and/or damaged hair. I promise you won't be disappointed with this product!

Check it out for yourselfMacadamia Deep Repair Mask $30.99 
Also, check out Flat Iron Experts for great deals on amazing products!  


I hope you enjoyed this review! :)