Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Babyliss PRO Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron Review

I recently received a Babyliss Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron (3/4" barrel) to review from Flat Iron Experts. I was so excited when I received this product because I have heard amazing things about Babyliss products! 
I washed my hair and blow dried it like usual. I sprayed my hair with the KQC Thermal Shine Spray which was sent to me with the curling iron. After brushing my hair and distributing the product evenly throughout my hair, I sectioned it off into 4 sections. You may not have to section as much as I did but I have pretty thick hair so it's necessary for me to use more sections. I curled my hair making sure each curl is turned away from my face. It gives your hair a more natural effect when its all going in one direction away from your face. I did this until I got the look I was going for. After I was all finished, I ran the fingers through my hair to get it a more naturally curly look and sprayed it with my Tresemme Hairspray. 

Here's the finished look! I hope you enjoyed! Look below for more details!
Check out Flat Iron Experts for amazing deals on amazing products! I promise you won't be disappointed in this website! 

Here are the product's I spoke about - Click on the links below to check them out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment