Monday, July 23, 2012

July Starbox

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while - It's been a super busy summer from water parks, my son's surgery and now planning for his first birthday! 

I just received a box to review from a company called Starlooks. For those of you who don't know what Starlooks is, it's a monthy subscription service that includes 3-4 FULL SIZE makeup/beauty products by Starlooks for $15/month! Check out their website and order your box here.


 (From left to right - gold dust eyeshadow, classy blush, citron lipstick)

As I said before, this is my first time receiving a box from Starlooks and I love it! The colors are gorgeous (especially the lipstick) and I love the fact that you get full size products in every box! I've learned that many times you receive a box for a decent price, you get ripped off with the quality of the product inside. That's not the case with this box! The blush and eyeshadow are easy to apply and are pigmented. The lipstick is soft and glides on your lips with ease! You in fact are getting a lot for your money! You are actually only buying the blush in this box which was $15 - the rest is free. Sounds like a deal to me! If you are interested in this box, click here and sign up today!

Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment