Monday, June 4, 2012

8ty8beauty

I recently learned about a website called 8ty8beauty. It is a great website to get nail polish for cheap. I bought 5 China Glaze nail polishes for $3 each - they normally run about $7 a bottle. It is such a great deal! As I was looking around on their website, it is clearly a store that a lot of nail salons buy all their supplies from. If you are ever curious of what nail salons use or want something that they use, check this store out! I had to contain myself from buying a lot of nail polish because they have every color under the rainbow. They don't only sell China Glaze - they also sell Color Club, Creative, Mood Struck, Omega Labs, Orly, O.P.I., Savina and Seche. I will be ordering my nail polish in bulk from now on!

From left to right: White on White, Re-Fresh Mint, For Audrey, Pure Elegance & Liquid Leather.

White on White 

Liquid Leather

Re-Fresh Mint: Minty green/blue

For Audrey: Tiffany box blue

Pure Elegance: Light pink with shimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment