Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Updated May 2012 Birchbox

So as you all know, my first attempt at a monthly subscription beauty service was a fail. I received my new Birchbox in the mail the other day and it was all there this time! Hopefully that was just a one time mistake. I'm definitely going to stick around for another month or two before I decide whether to stay with them or find a new service. If you didn't see my first Birchbox blog, I will put the link here: http://xokaitlinconley.blogspot.com/2012/05/may-birchbox-review.html.

I got the same theme as last time: Downtown Book Party. So like before, this is the list of what should be in the box:

  • Color Club | Nail Polish in Disco Nap ($8) 
Just in time for summer, this metalic gold polish looks glam day and night.
  • Dr. Jart + |  Waterfuse BB Cream ($32)
Thing of this four-in-one moisturizer serum, sunscreen, and skin-perfecting tint as the (extremely stylish) Swiss Army Knife of your beauty lineup.
  • stila | sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner ($22)
Pearly shimmer meets intense pigment in this lasting liner. Better yet, the pen-like want makes wiggle-free application a breeze.
  • Kérastase | Cristalliste Lumière Liquide ($42)
Smooth this lightweight, fragrant serum through dry strands to add gorgeous shine.

Extras
  • Kérastase | Cristalliste Bain Cristal ($36)
This shampoo removes oil from roots while leaving ends healthy and soft.
  • Kérastase | Cristalliste Lait Cristal ($39)
Thanks to hydrating aloe, this rich conditioner seals in shine and moisture.
  • Notecards ($10 - set of 12)
Text messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationery. 

I'm excited to try all these products out! The stila eyeliner is just GORGEOUS! I will be doing a review on it very soon so keep a look out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment