I have tried other wavers in the past and they didn't stand up to my thick hair. The great thing about this waver is there aren't any heat settings. I just plug it in, turn it on and curl away. I will say that these plates get very hot! I accidentally burnt my hand on it the first day I tried it but what else is new? I always burn myself with my hot tools!
- Professional Styling Deep Waver with tourmaline ceramic hybrid plated technology
- Professional 450F heat creates waves in less than 3 seconds
- Extra-deep 40mm plates for deeper and more luxurious waves
- Ceramic and tourmaline waver emit far-infrared heat and ions for soft, shiny results
- Ergonomic handle
- Large cool tip for maximum control
- Simple on/off switch
- Rapid heat up time
- Nine foot long tangle free swivel cord
- Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
- Negative ions retain hair moisture and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
If you are interested in purchasing this deep waver, you can get it here. It is originally $149.99 but if you get it on Flat Iron Experts website, you get it for $99.99 - a $50 savings!!
Flat Iron Experts:
Disclaimer: All reviews are my own honest thoughts and are not influenced in any way. I am not affiliated or linked to any of the brands mentioned in this blog. This product was provided to me for reviewing purposes. I am not receiving any compensation from this post.