I recently received this product from Resvology via BrandBacker to try out and review. I've only tried it for a week and have already seen some pretty great results! I had never heard of Resvology so when I had the chance to review their products, I hopped online and checked their website out! Resvology has a group of scientists that have created all of these chemically sound products. The product I received was the Resvology Age Corrective Eye Cream. Below is some information straight from their website - feel free to check the website for yourself as well!
Bring back the skin of your youth with this targeted anti-aging eye cream
Lightweight, hydrating eye cream formulated with clinically-proven 4-AR Molecule to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet while botanical extracts and replenishing hydrators help combat dark circles and puffiness. Lifts, firms, tightens and refines the skin for eyes that seem to turn back time.
Unprecedented results. An independent consumer use study of 40 women using the Age Corrective Eye Cream twice a day reported that skin is visibly smoother, more hydrated and exhibited fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
According to a study conducted in December of 2011 on 40 subjects for 28 days
- 100% agree fine lines and wrinkles are minimized
- 100% agree eye area is firm
- 100% agree eye area is hydrated
- 100% experienced smoother skin texture
- 98% agree skin elasticity is increased
How to use: Gently pat around the eye area in a circular motion with ring fingers, morning and night.
Water, Ethoxdiglycol, Isododecane, Betaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Sterate, Behenyl Alcohol, Nylon-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Resveratryl Acetate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Escin, Beta-Sisosterol, Phosphatidylcholine, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Phellodendrun Amurense Bark Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Phospholipids, Dimethicone, Linoleic Acid, Glucosamine HCI, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Photosteryl Isostearate, Ammonium Arcyloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthum Gum, Steareth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol
- 4-AR Molecule helps reignite youthful gene expression and boosts presence of collagen and elastin in the skin
- Targeted peptides reduce the depth and complexity of fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Vitamins A, E and C Ester neutralize damaging free radicals
- Panthenol conditions and hydrates
- Barley, Sandalwood and Olive extracts help soothe skin and renew natural moisture barrier
How It Works:
- Excites pro-collagen and elastin youth proteins for smooth, firm, youthful skin
- Crow's feet and fine lines are virtually erased
- Promotes firmness and restores lost elasticity
- Targeted brightening agents visibly fight dark circles
- Deflates puffiness and tightens eye contours
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dermatologist tested
- Not tested on animals
- Safe from contact lens wearers
And all Resvology products are free of:
- Synthetic dyes
I have really been enjoying this product! I've noticed my dark circles aren't as dark and my under eyes are as puffy. I have crows feet on the outer corners of my eyes and those are slightly less noticeable. The price of this product isn't in my price range for skincare since I'm still young. Skincare products for aging to corrective measures are more of a preventative for me at this time than anything else. If I was older, I would definitely consider purchasing this product. The cream is very moisturizing which is especially great for my dry skin!
If you have dark circles, crows feet, wrinkles, bags, puffiness, etc I recommend you trying this product! It is $89 for 0.5fl oz which seems very pricey but it works amazingly well! I was very surprised by how well it worked! If you are interested in trying this product out, you can go here.
Disclaimer: All reviews are my own honest thoughts and are not influenced in any way. I am not affiliated or linked to any of the brands mentioned in this blog. This product was provided to me for reviewing purposes. I am not receiving any compensation from this post. Powered by BrandBacker.