Sunday, March 10, 2013

LORAC Spring 2013 Review

I was sent some products from the new Spring collection line back in January but my photos wouldn't upload from my computer to Blogger so I had to figure out what the problem was. Sorry this review is so late.. better late than never! You can still get all of these products online or in Sephora and Ulta stores.

"I'm So Sensitive" Soothing Face Primer - $32

This face primer is amazing! I have never used a face primer before now and I can honestly say I have no idea what I was doing without it! It feels so refreshing on my face while filling in my pores and making my skin even before I apply my foundation.

Touch-Up To Go Concealer/Foundation Pen - $28
I have really been loving this pen for touch-ups throughout the day. I just put this in my makeup bag in my purse and use it if I notice a few places that need some touching up. I either use my finger to blend it in or I will use a foundation brush that I also keep in my bag. 

Close Up Real Life To Red Carpet Pro Eye Tutorial - $39
Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow in Star Power
Like all LORAC eye shadows, the are amazingly pigmented. I haven't had any fallout with these shadows and they are so creamy and smooth!
PRO Cream Eyeliner in Black
I am beyond amazed at the quality of this product. I haven't really been a huge fan of the cream eyeliners after my experience with the Maybelline cream eyeliner. I couldn't ever seem to apply it correctly (or it was just the product!) Needless to say, I was a little nervous about trying to apply it (even half decent!) I was so surprised when I was able to apply this eyeliner like a "pro" - I know that was a little cheesy but it is SO TRUE! The little brush that comes with it is absolutely amazing! It gives you the perfect thickness for a more dramatic look and an everyday thinner look as well.
Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow Primer
I love this product! It keeps my eye shadow from moving or creasing throughout the day!
PRO Mascara
I have truly been loving this mascara lately. It's a really great lengthening and volumizing mascara (in my opinion.) I know a lot of people have their own choices when it comes to mascaras. It truly is one of those things that doesn't work for everyone. We all have different types of eyelashes. I love the wand on this brush. The smaller end allows me to get into the inner and outer parts of my eyes without getting it all over my face (just a little exaggeration.. maybe!)
PRO Eye Tutorial Double Ended Brush (Eye Shadow/Angled Liner)
I have really been loving this brush for obvious reasons- applying eye shadow! The eye shadow side is the perfect brush for applying eye shadow to the lids. The angled liner side is perfect for applying a eye shadow over the top of an eyeliner to keep it in place all day!
 
Tutorial Booklet
This booklet is a great guide to the perfect eye looks! I have tried the different types of looks and have loved every single one of them!