Saturday, November 10, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



I got the Naked 2 Palette for my 22nd birthday this year and I was SO EXCITED! I've heard that the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes are two must have palettes for an eyeshadow collection. I already have the Naked Palette and did a review on it with swatches a few months ago - click here to look at that post.

Naked 2 has 12 pigment-rich, taupe and greige neutral eyeshadows. Feast your eyes on shades ranging from pale to deep, matte to sparkly. It's a very versatile palette (just like Naked)! This collection of shadows lets you achieve lots of neutral looks, smoky dramatic eyes, and everything in between.



  • Foxy: Cream Bisque
  • Half Baked: Golden Bronze (also in the first Naked Palette)
  • Bootycall: Peachy Vanilla
  • Chopper: Copper with silver micro-glitter

  • Tease: Creamy Pale Brown
  • Snakebite: Dark Bronze
  • Suspect: Pale Golden Beige
  • Pistol: Light Greyish Brown

  • Verve: Oyster
  • YDK: Cool Bronze
  • Busted: Deep Brown
  • Blackout: Blackest Black
It also came with a Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush and an Urban Decay Naked Lip Junkie Lipgloss. The crease brush is perfect for feathering out your shadow and blending colors together! The lipgloss has a peppermint, plumping feeling which I sort of like. 

Overall, this is a GREAT palette to have! I don't think you necessarily need both palettes (unless you are like me and just have to have it)! I definitely think having one of the Naked palettes is a good staple piece to any makeup collection.

I hope you enjoyed!