Friday, June 8, 2012

Willa Gentle Cleansing Lavender Facial Towelettes Review

I have a 10 month old son so it's hard for me to wash my face every single day like I would like to. I don't necessarily have acne prone skin, but I do have breakouts every once in a while. Facial towelettes make life just a tad bit easier for the moms and ladies out there who don't always have the time to wash their face. I've tried Neutrogena facial wipes and it left my face feeling greasy which is something that I can't stand.  

I recently purchased from a brand I just learned about named Willa. Their product inventory is small (not that it's a bad thing). I had actually seen their name on the Birchbox website as I was looking around in the skincare shop. I decided to give their Lavender Facial Towelettes a try. They cost $7.00 for a pack of 30 wipes. I bought mine online but I saw that you can find them at some Target's. What I love about these wipes is that they leave my skin feeling refreshed and not sticky or greasy. I also like that you can just throw them in your purse, book bag or suitcase and you're ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment