Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wet n Wild Spring Forward Collection Review

I have been dying to get my hands on the new Wet n Wild eye shadow palettes and let me tell you.. it was a pain to find! I searched and called over 15 CVS' before I found one that had both palettes.

The first one is Nude Awakening - an all neutral palette.

**Sorry that it's hard to see one of the brow bone shades. I'm ghostly pale right now!**

The second palette is Going in the Wild- a little more pop of colors.
 
 
**The brow bone colors in this palette aren't showing up very well because I'm pale as a ghost right now! The color is a GREAT brow bone color though!!**

The colors are all very creamy and pigmented! Best thing about it?! They are only $4.99!! You can't beat that- you are getting 8 great quality shadows for super cheap! If you can find these, I definitely recommend buying them! If you need help finding them, here is another bloggers interactive sighting map for these palettes: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/02/wet-n-wild-le-spring-forward-collection.html